Friday, December 31, 2010

Virginia Bakery Remembered - Photos



Those of you who follow me on facebook have already seen these, but for those of you who are just stumbling upon the blog here this may be new.

Virginia Bakery Remembered has been out for a few months now and I thought I'd show you a little sample of what's inside!




To answer your question, yes, they do taste as good as they look! You can purchase Virginia Bakery Remembered by Cynthia Beischel & Tom Thie online at Amazon.com or Borders. Be sure to check out the official Virginia Bakery Remembered website, too, for Q&A with Tom, more recipes and photos! :)


Tom, me, and Cynthia at a book signing at Findlay Market. Cincinnati, Ohio. November 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I am one who just stumbled on your blog. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete